Friday, March 23, 2012

Thoughts.

So you want to know what's on my mind? Well I think there's not enough time or words in the world to describe what the hell is on my mind right now. So I'm just going to try and summarize it as best as I can... I have a million and one crazy thoughts going through my head right now, most of which would probably confuse the shit out of you. I have a lot of weird messed up thoughts which probably stem from my constant mood changes. It really sucks, I honestly just wish I could go back to being a kid when everything was easy and I didn't have a care in the world. I was in such a hurry to grow up and be older and now I wish I could take it all back and just be a kid forever. If I could go back to being a kid and tell myself everything I know now and warn myself of all the problems I'd have to deal with and prevent it all from happening I would. Do you want to know why, simply because I don't think anyone should have to go through pain, especially if they didn't do anything to deserve it. I mean I understand going through half this crap is a part of life and growing up, but why does it have to constantly happen over and over again? Nobody ever said it would be this hard, but then again nobody ever said it would be easy. I think it all happened too fast, I just want to rewind life and slow it down. I wish I had a second chance, because I'd go back in time and stop myself from fucking up as bad as I did. I still think about it everyday and it eats away at me. But I'm a better person now, I'm not that same screw up that I used to be from the beginning of middle school to the middle of sophomore year in high school. But hey everyone makes mistakes, and we learn from them. I'm not perfect and I still have things about myself to work on and I try day by day to make myself a better person, because I know I'm capable of being so much more. How I look at it is there's always room for improvement, I don't care who you are. I also believe that everyone deserves a second chance, depending on the situation of course. I believe that because nobody is perfect and everyone screws up. I always think that before people try and judge someone and pick out their flaws they should look at themselves first. You shouldn't judge someone by what you hear or think, you should take your time and get to know that person, and for the people who are being "judged" if somebody doesn't want to give you a chance and get to know you then they're not worth your time. Trust me I know from experiences. I feel like people shouldn't be judged off of their past, especially if they changed and they're not that same person anymore. Because honestly nobody should have to suffer because of what they did in the past, depending on the situation and the severity of it. Because it's not fair and it hurts a lot trust me. That is the major thing that is usually always on my mind. There is so many things running through my mind right now it's not even funny. It definitely is way too much to explain. I will never be able to get it all out. I really just need someone to listen to me, I just want to be understood. But then again who doesn't want to be heard? Everyone has a voice and whether you think so or not they definitely deserve to be heard. I could sit here for hours and write what's on my mind because it's honestly a never ending train of thoughts. Honestly everyone needs to think before they say or judge someone, because words hurt and you never know what that person may be going through... Just think what if someone did that to you and didn't give you a chance and made you feel like shit all of the time, it's not a good feeling and it hurts a lot trust me. All everybody needs to do is just take a moment and sit back and think, it could make a huge difference in someone's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment