Friday, March 30, 2012

Make A Change.

Disregarded, mistreated, shattered feelings. All of those sound familiar to me, it seems like that's honestly all I know anymore. Broken hearts, broken dreams, jumbled thoughts... Yeah that just about explains my life. I have the hardest time trusting people anymore, because it seems as if every time I trust someone and put my everything into it it basically turns right around and bites me in the ass. I always let my guard down and then I end up getting hurt, it happens every damn time. I always try and act like none of this shit bothers me but honestly it's slowly eating away at me inside. I try my hardest to stay as strong as I can but after a while I can't hold it in anymore and I just break down completely. I feel like all the people that have hurt me or let me down don't deserve my time at all, because they didn't give me their time when I needed it the most, so why the hell should I give them mine? Before I realized that I shouldn't take shit from anyone I used to give ANYONE the time of day & honestly it's probably why I got walked all over... But hey we all have to learn how to stand up for ourselves after taking shit from everyone. I hate admitting that I got walked all over because I feel like it makes me look weak, I won't lie I used to be weak & I'd believe almost everything, but that's my own fault. At least I own up to my mistakes, right? Everything in my past I don't regret at all because it all made me the strong person I am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment