Friday, February 17, 2012

Misunderstood.


Something you don’t understand… Hm, how about the overpowering love that I have for you. You know I do understand that sometimes it may be hard considering I always keep my guard up to prevent shit like this from happening. Even sometimes I get confused about love, because it’s such a broad subject. I want everything to be just set in stone and understandable because this, you not knowing how I feel is really starting to take a toll on me. It really isn’t easy anymore, not even the slightest bit. This all made me realize not to try and be more than friends with someone you’ve been best friends with for a while, it doesn’t work out well. For the most part it doesn’t. You don’t even acknowledge me anymore, I don’t miss you as a significant other I really don’t; I just miss you as my best friend. You were always there for me when I needed you, but where are you now? Not with me where you promised you’d be. It really just makes me think were you ever a “true friend” because true friends don’t leave, you try your best to possibly work through things. But no you wanted to go and give up as soon as shit got tough. I probably should have listened to you in the beginning when you said maybe we shouldn’t try it because you don’t want to risk our friendship because it was really valuable to you. You said to me that if we didn’t end up working you’d always be there for me as a friend, for the most part you’d always ask me if I’d still be there for you as a friend if we didn’t work out. But in the end who ended up leaving, you did. But honestly I don’t regret it one bit, because it taught me a lot. It made me a stronger person, mentally & emotionally. You taught me a lot and I thank you for that, I just wish you were still here to see how much better I’m doing and how much of a better person I am. I’m not going to lie I stressed over you for the longest time because I fell in love with you, but the thing that sucked the most is that you didn’t love me back. That has to be the worst feeling in the world, falling in love with someone that just doesn’t love you back. But honestly it teaches you to be a better person, and just to not look for that in the next person. I can’t sit here and honestly say that I want you back in my life, but I do miss our friendship it was something I valued a lot. You obviously didn’t, but you will eventually learn and see the shit you did. Then you will be coming back, and I can’t say what I’ll do because honestly I have no idea. This is my misunderstood love story, to you. I hope one day you’ll hopefully realize, but maybe once you do realize it’ll be too late. So take your chance while you have it, or I’m gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment