Friday, June 1, 2012

Chattering Teeth.

My teeth were chattering, it wasn't any different than any other cold winter day. I knew that I should have layered up in clothes, but it was too late I had already left my house and was already half way to my friends house, and of course I was walking. Probably not the smartest thing to do, especially when it was extremely cold and windy outside which of course made it a hundred times colder. I was so cold and the whole time I was trying to convince myself that it was all in my head and it really wasn't that cold outside, it honestly worked for a minute if I was lucky, and before I knew it my teeth were right back at it chattering again & a lot faster than they were before, just my luck right? I started to walk a lot faster so I could just get to my friends house, by walking faster it got my adrenaline pumping faster which kind of warmed me up. I finally got to my friends house, I ran inside and jumped under a bunch of warm blankets. She said she wanted to go out to hangout and I looked at her like she was crazy or something. I said to her "I think I need to defrost myself first, I'm frozen." She laughed at me but I really didn't think it was funny. From that day forward I made sure I dressed a lot warmer so I wouldn't have to deal with those annoying chattering teeth ever again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment